“J STAR SOURCING BD” is a 100% Export Oriented Garments Buying House – working as Buyer’s Agent in Bangladesh territory. We are dealing with the Buyers of EU countries, USA, Canada, South Africa and Australia since our origination with entire satisfaction of all our valued Customers.
The company started its commercial operations in the year 2014.
We are situated at the prime location of Dhaka City. Our mailing address is –
House # 01, Road # 16, Sector # 7, Uttara,
Dhaka – 1230, Bangladesh.
Tel # +88-02-58957138, 88-02-7913622
Fax # +88-02-58957138
Email : email@example.com
Web : www.jstarsourcingbd.com
We are having a Professional / skilled team of 45 people in all departments of Merchandising, Production / Quality Assurance, Accounts & Finance, Commercial & Co-ordination, HR & Compliance and Logistic Department.
COMPETITIVE EDGE IN THE PRODUCT RANGE:
Core strength of our company is to cater small / medium scale Buyer base to volumetric production in
- CIRCULAR KNITS: We can do 100% Cotton, CVC, PC, Cotton/ Elasthan, Cotton/ Viscose – Jersey, Rib, Interlock, Pique, Velour, Terry, Fleece (Micro/ Polar) in Solid, Y/D (Feeder Stripe and Engineering Stripe), Allover Print as well as different wash effects. We are also doing Organic Cotton, Modal/Micro Modal and Fair trade business as well.
- FLAT KNITS: Product range covers in 100% Cotton, Acrylic, Acrylic Cashmere Like, Acrylic Blended, Cotton Blended, Acrylic/Cotton – Wool Blended, Cotton-Nylon, Nylon Blended, Cotton-Polyester Blended, Viscose, Viscose-Nylon Blended, 100% Polyester, Chennyle (any kind of Chennyle), Cotton Tube Yarn, Acrylic Tube Yarn, Acrylic/Cotton Robbing Yarn, 100% Cotton/ Acrylic Slab, Any kind of space dyed yarn, Wool Blended, 100% Marino and Marino Blended, 100% Lambs wool and Lambs Wool Blended (in different wash quality), Naps Yarn, Cotton Mossy and Acrylic Mossy and any kind of blended and Fancy Yarns starting from 1.5, 3, 5, 7, 12 Gauges. Also we are doing Jacquard, Intarsia (argyle intarsia) items in multi gauges.
- WOVEN Items: 100% Cotton, Stretch and blended items of Denim (Regular and Blended both), Twills, Canvas, Corduroy, Flannel, Poplin, Sheeting, Rib-stop, Dobby, Oxford, Linen, in solid Dyed, yarn Dyed, Over dyed, Pigment Printed and Allover Print as well.
- Home Textile : We can do Bed-Sheet/ Cover, Pillow Cover, Curtains, Towels and Bath-robe in different options.
LIST OF THE PRODUCTS WE PRODUCE/DELIVER:
- TOPS : T-shirt, Polo shirt, Tank Top, Baby Bodies, Blouses, Sweat shirt, Hooded Jackets, Pajama set, Home suits, Leggings, Night Dress, Padding Jackets, Vests, Woven Shirts, Dress Shirts, Poncho, Gloves.
- SHIRTS: Pilot Shirt, Business Shirt, Work-wear Shirt.
- BOTTOMS: Basic 5 Pockets Denim, Chino, Shorts, Trousers, Bermuda shorts, Ritro Short, Cargo Pants/ shorts.
- SWEATER (Flat Knit): Men’s, Ladies, Girls, Boys, Kids – vest, pullover, cardigan, poncho, rap cardigan and types of flat-knit items with various types of Stitch and Design/ Pattern, Print, Embroidery, applications.
- UNDERWEAR: Brief, Boxer, Short, Panty, Slips, Ritro Short, Hipster, String, Jazz Pant.
- WORKWEAR: Padding Jackets, Vests, Overall, Uniforms in different Fabrics composition.
- HOME TEXTILE: Bed-sheet and cover, Pillow-cover, Curtains, Towels, Bath-robe.
- We are also doing any-type of Sports-wear, socks.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS AS A BUYER’S AGENT:
Selection of capable factories based on the product type and volume of the business. We serve by BSCI, Oekotex, WRAP, ISO, SOCAM, SEDEX certified factories based on buyers requirements.
Our Pool have Ten (10) factories.
- Most competitive Price.
- Product Re-engineering.
- Shorter lead time.
- One stop service for multiple products.
- Access to product & market intelligence.
DEPARTMENT WISE WORKING PROCEDURE:
- In order to ensure smooth execution of all our valued orders we have dedicated individual team of highly skilled / experienced professionals in all departments who work as individual team under direct supervision of the top Management. Flow chart of the working team is as under.
- Merchandising: We had our individual merchandising team based on specific products. Each team has a Team leader headed by a Manager along with him Senior Merchandisers/ Merchandisers make one team. They are the Functional Merchandiser backed by Technical Manager equipped with CAD support and in-house Sampling Section.
- In-house Q.C: Each Merchandising Team has dedicated team of In-house Q.C to support Functional Merchandising team during the sampling stage. Practically they provide all sorts of technical support / guidance / trouble shooting to the concerned factory before starting bulk production since they are involved from development stage of any order. This team is also assigned to check & ensure about required quality parameters of all the Fabrics those are ready for bulk production. As we have a “Lab” in our office to conduct the basic Tests like Shrinkage, Twisting, Color Fastness and some other basic Test of all the dyed lots which gives us additional support to control the quality parameter of the bulk production. Besides this we also do required tests by international reputed testing companies.
- Production and Quality assurance: Our Quality Assurance (QA) Managers of each division are assigned to conduct the Quality Audit and supervise day to day production activities. These Managers are well experienced from diversified background of the Textile trade like Knits, Woven, Sweater and Home Textile. Pre-final and Final Inspection is the key responsibilities of Q.A Managers on top of Production Planning and Control. Below the Q.A Managers we allocate Senior Q.Cs and Q.Cs for each factory on full time basis to monitor the whole production process starting from Cutting – Sewing – Packing including daily Audit and Inline Inspection on regular basis.
- We also have individual audit team who are doing audits without announcement in running production randomly and frequently.
- Pre-final inspection is done on AQL 2.5 & 4 (Level 1) by our Pre-Final Inspection Team. If Pre-final Inspection passed then the Final Inspection is done as per Buyer’s requirement by our Final Inspection Team,
- Fabric Q.C – Those are specialized in Fabric manufacturing process only. We have separate teams for Knits, Woven, Sweater, Home Textile – all allocated for all the factories to monitor the production process from the grass root level like Yarn count, Machine Gauge/Diameter, Knitting / Weaving technique, Dyeing / finishing process and conduct Final inspection before sending them to the Garment Sewing Floor.
- Test Q.Cs – Those are assigned to looks after the Washing (wet & dry both) process of the orders having such requirement. They are also highly experienced & well conversant about the modern techniques of all types of washing process of today’s textile market.
- HR & Compliance: As a matter of procedure, Social Compliance is a mandatory process to be followed by the Factories who are doing our production. It is a pre-condition to have the factories Passed for BSCI, Oekotex certification, Wrap, SOCAM and other Audits as per Buyer’s requirement. To ensure smooth execution of all our valued orders we have a dedicated team headed by a Manager HR & Compliance to work closely with the factories for New Audit, Re-audit, Follow-up Audits as and when required. This team is fully dedicated to guide factory management about the importance to implement the CSR (Compliance and Social Responsibilities) issues in their organization as a whole.
- Commercial & logistics: This department headed by a Manager to co-ordinate the whole commercial activities / banking / customs / export documentation / tie up with shipping lines locally and then communicates with the Buyer’s concern department to ensure timely arrival and delivery of each consignment to the destination port / warehouse.
- Finance & Accounts: This department is headed by the Director Finance for Budgetary control of all financial dealings of the organization.
- Mode of Payment: We accept LC/ TT.
- As a matter of business policy we maintain very strong ethics in the best transparent manner. We also believe in long term relationship based on mutual trust and understanding. We never neglect our professional responsibilities and ran away to participate in any amicable settlement towards any trade disputes which may arise during the course of execution of business dealings. Once we are committed to perform, we stand by on it and we do expect similar reciprocation from our associates since we treat our Buyers and Factories as “PARTNERS IN PROGRESS”.